Grace and Courage
Alan Masters hosts the show solo today. Alan says who am I, or who are we to deny God when he comes calling to do his will. For there is more to life than fun.
· What are we willing to give up being closer to God?
· What kind of “mark” am I leaving on this world?
· Feed the soul humility!
· If you’re not following God, what are you doing?
· Battlefront Counterattack Segment
· Special Guest Dr. Dawn Watson
· Nature Babies
· Soldier in a garden
Alan leaves us with a quote that was shared with him. “There is nothing in the world so much admired as a man who knows how to bear unhappiness with courage.” – Seneca
Just a friendly reminder that you can watch us on Rumble live, Monday thru Friday from 9:30 am to 11:00 am standard pacific time.
Transcript goes here: